Hello Will,

I would consider re-tapping to the next size larger with a SAE thread,
  then add SAE machine screws or..
solder directly to the stripped terminal after removing the metric
machine screw.

I infrequently use these terminals, rather I have a short pigtail with a
connector.

Stan, W1LE     Cape Cod   FN41sr