From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Bomkamp
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:44 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Better work that HF DX while you can!

If this is true, the last thing I am worried about is DX, I saw a tv show
that
talked about the mini ice age in the 1800's and they mentioned the cause was
lack of solar activity.  Time to be cutting a lot of wood and buying more
blankets if this is going to go on for 2 decades.  The show had to be on
Discovery or History channel.

I haven't googled this(yet), but there has to be a trend and when did the
decline start(sunspots)?