Just got mine in the mail today.  I want to thank each and every one of you
that made this possible.  I couldn't of done it without you.  I especially
like to thank the one that made the dxepedition to many grids during their
vacation or during work or just for fun.  Whether is was a vacation, work or
fun, I know you gave up much desired rest and relaxation so I and many other
could make those rare contacts.  I do really appreciate that.

Thanks,

Jim

Ke4kol