Sat PC only tracking antennas.  The CAT interface on my FT-847 is not working.
Mt Rig says the tone is on.

________________________________
From: George Henry <ka3...@att.net>
To: Douglas Phelps <dphel...@ameritech.net>; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Mon, June 20, 2011 4:56:34 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] SO50 Help Please

It sounds like you are not transmitting the tone...

You should have two entries for SO-50 in the SubTone.SQF file:

SO-50,67.0,$3F,1
SO-50,74.4,$3E,3

When you click the "T0" in the upper left part of the SatPC32 screen, it will
change to "T1", indicating that you have selected the first tone (67.0) for
TX.

If you click it again, it will change to "T2", indicating tone 2, 74.4 (only
needed if the transponder is not already on).

Are you clicking the "T0" to turn on the tone?  Does the radio display show
"Tone" or "T" or something to indicate that subtone is active?

Hope this helps!

George, KA3HSW