I just noticed that the DIGIpeater has been off for 2 days, but at about
1000 UTC or so, it was back on on a pass over California.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Don Hoover
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:49 AM
To: George Henry
Cc: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: ISS Repeater for Field Day!

I have a D700.  Maybe I could help.  :)

On Jun 21, 2011, at 12:24 AM, "George Henry" <ka3...@att.net> wrote:

> According to www.issfanclub.com, the ISS repeater has not been active for
almost 2 years now.  At one point it was rumored that the memory programming
of the radio had been messed up, and the crew did not know how to put it
into crossband repeat mode manually.  Don't know whether that's true or not,
but I wouldn't count on seeing the repeater back up until the backup D700 is
shipped up to them, or they receive a reprogramming file.