Hi All, in Europe

On day 28 june 2011 I will be operating VO-52 portable from the depth of the
cone of volcano Vesuvio in grid square JN70GT a "hole"never worked before !

The depth of the cone is about 300 meters so that the window for me will be
very short as follows:

AOS at 07:51 UTC with elevation of 49°
TCA with maximum elevation of 80° at 07:52 UTC
LOS at 07:54 UTC with elevation of 39°

I will operate SSB in the middle of the downlink at 145.900 MHz using 30
watt from my TS 790E and a IOio antenna.

The power supply will be provided by a small 650 watt 220 volt 50 Hz
gasoline electric generator.

The team will be made by five radio Hams.

Dont' loose this unique opportunity to work a "deep hole JN70GT" never
worked before !

73" de

i8CVS Domenico