A net could work on a satellite but a net needs to be established and
practiced so when the real emergency happens, the net itself is
routine and focus can be on the emergency.  I'm not surprised we don't
have this because of the scarcity of the satellites themselves.  While
FM gives the most operator base, I would think that this is something
that would be left for the multi QSO birds like 29 and 52.  That's my
take on this.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.