Ours say right across the top of the plate AMATEUR RADIO,  and they do
charge extra for them.

ANY plate that is special order and not handed out off the top of the
pile next in line costs extra.

Be it a vanity plate  and antiques plate  a collector plate a veterans
plate a disabled plate  get the drift?

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com