Congratulations.  Way to go.  I just got mine a couple of weeks ago.  I had
been waiting since November 2010.  I didn't get any paper work showing the
grids that I had work but LOTW shows them.  73,3.  Jim, KE4KOL

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Yanko
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 1:55 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] VUCC Satellite #217

Hi all,

After 159 days since submitting the paperwork and couple follow up e-mails,
I finally received my VUCC Satellite award.  For some reason, I keep
thinking I should've received some paperwork with the certificate and
stickers.  I thought they were suppose to have a copy of the grids already
worked on a paper format.  Maybe I'm thinking of something else.  If anybody

knows this to be true, please let me know.  Maybe this wait isn't quite over

yet.

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS