Hello Everyone,

I'm quite hesitant to reply to this thread. In fact my mouse is spending
more time hovering over the 'delete' key vs. the 'send' key.

I hope my comment is taken constructively in light of my interpretation that
amateur radio is a guest aboard a Russian Satellite with a Russian callsign
stored on the Russian segment of the ISS and will be deployed by Russian
cosmonauts during a Russian managed EVA.

I, for one, would greatly enjoy ARISSat-1/RadioSkaf-V messages on the
amsat-bb joyfully speculating about our station set-up, antenna plans,
recording passes, downloading and installing software ... you know ... the
fun stuff!

My fun stuff? I'm shopping for 3/16" brass rod to improve upon my homebrew
antenna situation ala the Cheap Yagi approach :-)

Smile! Ham Radio is fun ...
--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9...@amsat.org