From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of jerry keeton
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:47 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSat

Thanks for the reply Peter,

I am " not" a school teacher . lol....  I have a mere setup for a satellite
station , FM only . I would not attempt to set up a portable station for a
classroom event and expect to recieve any of the downlinks We look forward
to from ARISSAT . I have only downloaded 2 or 3 sstv pictures from Seeds 2 .
That is with My controlled antenna and FM station . Is it so easy to receive
sstv from Seeds ? I hear it and hear a good signal , but don't copy the pic
very successfully . I think it will be the same power output that is from
Seeds .? 500mw?  I will be listening , but still have My doubts.

Jerry WB5LHD