From: George Henry
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 5:07 PM
To: Bill Acito W1PA ; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Any way I can get AOS.EXE to run on Win7 64-bit?

That may be the problem...  Are you using the standalone AOS from
www.dk1tb.de,
or the one that comes bundled with SatPC32?  The standalone version is
listed on
the Downloads page as a "DOS version."  Not sure if it will run under Win7.
The
version bundled with SatPC32 expects to find the keps file in
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\SatPC32\Kepler\ .  Not sure if it has any
other dependencies.

Erich, the author, is on this list & will probably chime in...

George, KA3HSW