My satellite truck is currently using the 4el VHF Yagi
from Arrow Antennas.  They are very well built and can
be ordered with a Type N connector for a small extra charge
(well worth it).  The 7x7 Arrow II is what I use for UHF on
the truck with a coax relay to switch between horizontal and
vertical polarization.  I am using a Mirage UHF preamp powered
through the coax for that setup and it does work well.  The
7x7 UHF Arrow went 5000 miles at speeds over 70mph at times and
the elements never shook loose.  Dollar for dollar, it is hard
to beat an Arrow antenna.  With over 2000 contacts in 32 different
grids over a 5 week period, it's hard to say they don't work well.

Arrow Antennas is now under new ownership.  Tim Chapman, KB7MDF, bought
the company and is in full production.  Tim is really excited about
the business and has the drive it takes to ramp up production and introduce
new products.  Suggestions have been made and he is looking at them.

I loaned my Arrow II (v/u) to a friend and when it was returned, one of the
inserts that allows the threaded rod to screw into the arrow shaft
was missing.  Tim shipped a replacement element, a few inserts and
some threaded rod, no charge.  It is a mystery as to how that insert
was pulled out.  Once the new one was hammered in, it was in there
solid.  Customer service is great.

73,
John K8YSE