Allowing for terrain (vice "train" in yesterday's post!), I'll be on the DM36 /
DM37 line on the Arizona side of the AZ/UT state line on VO52 this morning at
24/1543Z. If I can't get on the line with an easterly view, I'll back track and
do the pass from DM37 in Utah and then come back to operate the next VO52 pass
at 24/1719Z from DM36.

Similarly, we'll be in DM47 in Utah for the AO27 pass that rises locally at
24/1933Z (approx turn on time 1937Z). After that, we'll head back into Arizona
and operate from DM46 on the next AO27 pass at 24/2112Z (T/O about 2116Z).

73,

Jim, ND9M / VQ9JC
Kanab, UT / DM47