Jim,

Hope to catch you again soon from a rare grid. Seems whenever you're out
there, I can't get on the air for whatever reason.

When are you working SSB? I need a few rare counties in AZ for the AZ Worked
all Counties award.  Are you planning on being on Sat or Phone in any of the
following counties before heading out:

Coconino
Apache
Greenlee
Graham
Pinal
Gila
Yuma (I know that ones been done, just throwing it in for completeness ;))

Thanks for the opportunities you give or us to grab rare grids.

Hope you're enjoying the trip.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
Saguaro Astronomy Club