Dear All,

I remember asking on this list before about sources to repair a fault
SSB SP-7000 70CM Masthead Preamp and SSB UEK-3000 2.4 GHz - 144 MHz
downconverter a while back (should be about 2 years ago if my memory
serves me right) and got a reply from someone in Japan who does
provide this service.

Would be glad if that person could kindly e-mail to me off the list as
I have some inquiries to make about the repair service.  Unfortunately
I lost his email address and could not trace back that e-mail.

Thank you, and please accept my apologies for the bandwidth.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9M2CQC, 9V1QC, WQ2C /HL1,
ex: 9W2QC, AB3IO