Greetings again from the Garden Isle of Kauai.

Vacation time in Kauai is quickly coming to an end.  Tomorrow is the last day
for working the sats, then it's back to the mainland.
Sorry for the late notice, but here's the schedule I'll try for, as long as we
don't get too showered upon:

Thursday 7/28:

AO-27      2239 UTC                       3:39 PM PDT         12:39 PM  HST

FO-29      0021 7/29 UTC          5:21 PM PDT          2:21PM  HST

And possibly:
AO-51      0124 7/29 UTC          6:24 PM PDT          3:24 PM HST

73's,
Tom - KA6SIP