I have come across an extra paperback copy of this book relating the
trials and tribulations of life and support on the MIR Space Station. It
is great reading about the background behind what we all were told at
the time.

I figure I would offer it here first before it goes to the "bay."

$5 plus actual shipping (bookrate or first class, whichever is cheaper)
I will provide the packaging at no cost.

I can even incude a copy of my actual MIR QSL card if interested

Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks!

Roger
WA1KAT