I am at a hamfest this weekend where there is a FT726R for sale in decent
condition.  It has the stock 2m module, and the HF (15, 12, 10M0 as well as a
tone encoder (with dip switches) installed.  The UHF module was pulled from it,
and the owner didn't know if it has the satellite board or not, but I am
guessing that it probably does given the module lineup where it would have
covered Mode A, T, J and B when it had the UHF module in it.

They are asking $200 for it which seems like a great price, and it even has the
original service manual with it.  Are these still pretty good satellite rigs?
Is there much of a chance of finding a 430-440mhz module for it?  I already
have a 2m rig as well as a HF rig, but would be nice to have a backup for each.
 Are there many age related issues going wrong with the 726?

73s John AA5JG