From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Don Snider
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:55 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Operation from FM27 tomorrow

Hello all,
I'm new to satellite and I'm going to try my first QSOs on AO-27 during it's
daylight passes. Last weekend I listened to AO-27 on my tower mounted 432
beam but for this I'll be setting up an arrow antenna on a tripod and an
ft-736r. I've had the arrow for years but never got around to actually using
it for satellite.

Hope to see you on AO-27 tomorrow and possibly Sunday as well if I'm
successful.

Oh, and if anyone wants to sell a g-550 or similar elevation rotator let me
know. I'm interested.

73,
Don
N3MK