Hi Bruce,

Yes the NASA announcer said 4 satellites, presumbly refering also to the one
that's still in Russia and 2 in the States ?

Let's hope one more is sent up in time for the February space walk.

It must cost the Russians about $150,000 to ship each ARISSat to the ISS and
the cost of 2 cosmonauts spending half an hour during a space walk to deploy it
must be astronomical - how much did the Canadian golf firm, Element 21 pay to
buy a Cosmomauts time to hit a golf ball in space ?

73 Trevor M5AKA