>> ... good job, Clint ...

THANK YOU for those kind words. From a technical standpoint, it was gruesome.
Never did I ever
have my earpiece audio match the live video ... same with Gordon West mid-way
through ... I never
knew if my slides were up ... I saw some of what I had said twenty seconds
beforehand come on
as "live" on my monitor ... and when the cut to Leo LaPorte himself was flawed,
I can only imagine
the blood pressures rising in Petaluma - where his new studio is.

And the firm we were using the past week for handling audio/video from
interviewees was, well,
"dismissed." It was a madhouse "behind the scenes." But Leo's people are
changing services
around - it will ONLY get better in future episodes!

I just listened to it - and wrote down the Web sites / products mentioned ...

ARISSat-1 Deployment
NASA.gov
work-sat.com
AMSAT-NA
Yaesu VX-2 / VX-3 / FT-60
HAMCONINC.org
AMSAT and NASA again
"Full duplex is ideal ... but not mandatory"
Kenwood TH-D72a
Tape measure beam
Arrow Antennas
Elk Antennas
AO-51
PocketSat
HamSatDroid
SatME
MacDoppler Pro
Nova for Windows
AMSAT.ORG again
Heavens-Above.com

... and in my background wall ...

AMSAT-NA
NASA
JIMSENGRAVING.COM
TWIT.tv
ARRL

There is a show notes Wiki for each episode - I will list all these links there
by the weekend.

Thanks again

Clint Bradford
http://twit.tv/hn