Hi Mike!

Thanks for coming back to me on the same VO52
pass. Hopefully the New Mexico gang will be on the
next VO52 pass. After working you, I didn't stay on
therr for too long, as I was getting set for the
next ARISSat-1 pass I listened in on.

By the way, you can see my QTH here in the park by
searching for 33.648383 N 112.0 W on Google Maps,
Google Earth, etc. Nice open (and quiet, RF-wise) for
satellite work. :-)

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/