Hi Henk,

I seem to have the same problem as you do, and how I overcame it is to ensure
that the sound card that you want ARISSatTLM to use is the default system sound
card.

Perhaps the developer of ARISSatTLM can place an option in the software to
allow us to select the desired sound card to use with it?

73, Sion, 9M2CQC