David

https://svn.sarpeidon.net/viewvc/suitsat2/ground_station_software/ARISSatTLM
/install-staging/Sample_ARISSat_Recording1.WAV?revision=3003

this is a test WAV file, and my install of ARISSatTLM is able to decode
this.
9.6MB, 1:45 minutes.

would be useful to place this on www.arissattlm.org

Henk, PA3GUO

Hi Henk.

I've had some issues with decoding BPSK too.  Worked fine on the first day,
then unable to decode anything.
Eventually I reloaded the software and played a wav file through the system.
Finally it began decoding again. I don't really know what the problem was.
It still will not send tlm via the internet and I can't get sound
out...Hence the wav files.

Problem is the wav file I have is large so I cant send it to you to try.
Perhaps some one has 30 seconds worth that does decode, then we can use that
as a standard to check our systems.

I've been tracking doppler by hand. Seems to work OK but it's very important
to keep the CW in the 'blue' window.
I would think jumps would not be good. Perhaps frequent doppler updates.  -
So very small jumps.

I also heard HB9 last night on the transponder, but in low power mode (45
sec)that is difficult. - I'll wait for some daylight passes.

Good luck

David G0MRF