Hi Henk...

At the risk of starting a long debate...I don't think think that
information is necessary to answer his question. I don't believe
callsigns are required to be a member of the list and unless there are
amateur satellites that only operate in L & S band over certain parts of
the globe, his location isn't of much importance in answering his inquiry.

Roger
WA1KAT