From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of PA3GUO
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 8:48 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSat-1: switching modes ?

Can someone point me to the ARISSat-1 mode schedules ?

During the recent pass, ARISSat was the first pass in low pwr mode.

During the (short) active periods I could relay short CW beeps over the
transponder @5W.

Midway the pass the satellite came in the sun and switched on and stayed on.

But now the transponder was off.

Is there an overview of sequence of modes, eg when SSTV is on Xponder off,
etc. ?

Henk, PA3GUO,