On 9 Aug 2011 at 1:01, Phil Karn wrote:

> Jumps per se are not a problem. I.e., if you're off frequency, the
> sooner you correct it the better; there's no need to tune back
> gradually. The error correcting code I'm using is pretty strong but it
> does have its limits, and being significantly off frequency can take out
> a lot of the information it needs to function.

What's was blocking my sound card decoding was as i read the sampling rate i
was using on sprectra view with the UK fun dongle. As soon as
i put 48000hz the CW decoder start to decoded but nothing on the TLM screen yet
(BPSK). I manually track the doppler shift and it not seems
to be very critical but i'm still in the dark about the BPSK data?

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe