I just did a quick crystal ball analysis and for September, the passes
over the US will be more toward normal school hours and we should have
more participation of classrooms that are adding this to any courses
etc.  Presently, there are only a few diehards staying up past bedtime
to listen to ARRISat-1.   I don't think classroom activity will ramp
up until the daytime passes begin.
Keep up the publicity.  Keep forwarding the important telemetry data
to the team. (see upcoming ANS-226 this weekend.)

Dee Interdonato, NB2F