All:

Thanks to all that I was able to work from Washington, DC. I have worked
many new grids from many stations that have gone portable and I thought it a
great opportunity to give back and hopefully even perhaps offer FM18 as a
new grid for someone. I worked the 20:27 UTC pass from here with 2 HT and an
Arrow II. It fit the mini vacation schedule well and was an 81 or so degree
pass at peak so since I don't work portable often I figured that would be my
best opportunity to be successful. I hope to be able to offer other grids in
the future on other trips.

73,

Pat Farcon
N2VYT