Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Schaffer<daets...@yahoo.com>
To:"amsat-bb@amsat.org"  <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Secret Word question

James:
?
ARISSat1.org are getting hundreds of reception reports flooding into the
organization.?
?
I?reported my secret word to them four days ago with?no pdf certificate
received to date.
?
With the Aug 11 delay in high power mode while entering sunlight and then the
Aug 12 battery failing has caused a shift in priorities, less time devoted to
generating pdf certificates is my guess.
?
We all need to be extra patient on this one.

73's
?
Mike Schaffer
KA3JAW