To: "Amsat - BBS" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 4:18 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Arissat transponder active over Europe.

Hello,

I was listening to a 21:05 utc pass over Europe and got a nice sstv picture and voice telemetry in full power mode. Since I was listening with a FCD I saw activity on the transponder also.
I heard EA1JM calling cq.
As soon as it went in eclipse I heard nothing anymore untill LOS.

73,
Eric.

--
Amateur Radio Station ON4HF