Hi all,

We understand that the Edusat spacecraft from Italy has been successfully launched today from Yasny on a DNEPR launcher.

It has apparently been granted an experimental licence by the Italian Telecommunications Ministry to transmit on 435.750MHz but this frequency was not submitted for coordination by the the IARU Frequency Coordination Panel.

We understand that it may only be transmitting when over Rome and that it will use 9k6 GMSK

73
Graham
G3VZV