You can leave some thoughts online for Mark's family at:
http://obituaries.bangordailynews.com/obituaries/bangordailynews/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=153127129

Kenneth - N5VHO

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Jeff KB2M
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:50 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: kb...@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: MARK AUSTIN KB1GRV

 This is very sad news. I met Mark in person in 2002 or so on one of my many
trips to Bar Harbor Maine. We became acquainted by sending text messages via
MIR then ISS. Marks love of the MIR/ISS packet network was very profound.
Last time I had dinner with Mark while passing through Ellsworth on my way
to work on the Bucks Harbor ARSR4 radar he gave me an 8x10 picture of him
with the race car he was involved in. I just went out in the garage and
found it and plan on framing it and hanging it in my shack. Mark will be
missed on the ISS.....

73 Jeff kb2m