Bob is absolutely right, the people beaconing on 145.825 are ruining it for
others. Which reminds me of the spanking I got for using FM on the SSB birds, I
am sure there would be a lot bigger stink if people were affecting those
satellites and not just the poor forgotten and obviously abused NO-44, and the
countless people trying to talk to beacons on the ISS...

I like my call showing up on the ISS/NO-44 page just as much as the next guy,
but I do it myself not while I am at work or sleeping. Thanks by the way for
the recent fun contacts on the ISS, I am sure the beacon comments were just as
well veiwed as the Qso's...

Kevin
KF7MYK