From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org]
On Behalf Of Clint Bradford
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:05 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Official Word for 440 Antenna

>> ... What is the official AMSAT/ARISSat1 team finding on the
ARISSat-1 70cm quarter-wave
receive antenna on the bottom of the satellite?

Not the "official" word by any means ... but the 440 whip was not
there when deployed. SO ... we are working with a 1.5" antenna instead
of a 6.5" antenna.

But - All modes of ARISSat-1 are operational -

FM Downlink 145.950 - Operational
Linear Transponder U/V - Operational
CW Beacon 145.919 - Operational
VHF SSB BPSK-1000 - Operational