Hi all,

Thank you all very much for your input and as expected the aluminium pole isn't
an option, so I am going down the route of fibreglass tube with wood insert.

Just need to source a UK company that can supply the tubing! I have contacted
Engineering Composites and will await a price!

All the best!

Chris - M0DQO
FUNcube Educational Outreach :)

www.funcube.org.uk