From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org]
On Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 1:39 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSAT-1 TLM Problem

Hi all ..

I am receiving the CW and TLM ok signal wise ..

I tune in the CW to the mark in the CW / BPSK window..

But I don't ever receive any telemetry ..

Using USB, FT897D ..

I use the rig and computer for BPSK31 all the time ..

Any ideas or suggestions ?? I even watched the You tube

Video that was posted ..

It seems like I am doing it correctly .. but must be missing something
..

Thanks..

Randy - N2CUA