From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Sebastian, W4AS
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 15:05 PM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSat transponder

At the 1850z pass, ARISSat passed at approximately 20 degrees for me.  I
hadn't tried the SSB transponder in a while, and decided to give it a go.
Once I found my downlink, it was loud and clear throughout most of the past.
Called CQ for several minutes, but no takers.

Those who haven't tried it, really should.

73 de Sebastian, W4AS