Yes I also understand that it is not an Amateur Satellite but an Educational
Satellite operating with an experimental license on 435.750 MHz.

The website at
http://www.gaussteam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94:edusat-english-version&catid=35:edusa&Itemid=195

Appears to list an Uplink as being in 145 MHz. I do not know if the command
uplink station in Rome is operating in 145 MHz using an Amateur or Experimental
license.

73 Trevor M5AKA