Thank you Erich.  That did it. Enjoy your holiday.

73,

*Carl W8KRF*

On 9/1/2011 2:34 AM, erich.eichm...@t-online.de wrote:

Hi Carl,

to work the crossband transponder use the "normal" SatPC32 (not SatPC32ISS which runs the radio in Split mode). In the "Radio Setup" menu check the option "Satellite Mode". Leave option "Autom. RX/TX change" unchecked. Save the changes and restart SatPC32.

The TS-2000 will then run in satellite mode (full duplex). Mark, N8MH, has aleady informed you about his entry in Doppler.SQF.

We are on vacation at the Bodensee (Lake Constance) in Southern Germany until Sept. 10th. I can receive and send e-mails but can't make tests.

73s, Erich, DK1TB

**