Thanks to all who replied. When I last installed the rotator, I had a free standing tower and I pored the foundation and mounting bolts such that one leg was aligned true north.

In this new case, the tower face will have to be against a wall and that wall as I mentioned is +28 degrees from north. The consensus is that the azimuth rotator case can be oriented in any direction and the antenna's (and elevation rotator separation kit) be clamped to the top of the rotator aligned to true north. What I can't sort out is if I will hit a stop if I rotate full CW or CCW, before reaching the south direction. The comments seem to imply I won't.

Thanks.

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates