At 11:41 06/09/2011, you wrote:
Is Prospero still transmitting?

Sometime ago, I think in 2007 the BBC TV program Coast was on the Isle of White
where there had been a test stand for rocket testing.

I have a copy of that program, It was BBC "Coast" Series 2, Episode 1 Dover to Isle Of Wight. Its right at the end of the episode. It tells the story of Prospero, and shows a receiver connected to a small yagi, and the satellite is audible. They use an AR8600 RX, and the displayed frequency is 137.5610 Wide FM

Don't know about sharing, the whole episode avi is 700+meg! + copyright issues.