Wait a minute...Don't the cops ask YOU for your autograph???

-----Original Message-----
From: amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-boun...@amsat.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 8:08 PM
To: Bob- W7LRD
Cc: Amsat; John Heath
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Astronaut autographs

When you get stopped for speeding do you start telling the cop you pay
his salary? :)

You think they were living high on the hog while in the military and
NASA?

Be careful with Buzz though, he could just as easily through a punch
as sign an autograph. He's a temperamental one.

Tom NY4I

Principal Solutions Architect
Better Software Solutions, Inc.
727.437.2771

On Sep 7, 2011, at 7:46 PM, Bob- W7LRD <w7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Ok --lets see if you have this correct, my taxes probably paid for
some his education, paid his salary while in the military, paid for
the planes he flew, paid for a trip to the moon.  Now he wants to get
paid for an autograph?  Have I got that right?
> 73 Bob W7LRD

There is an
> admission charge and you have to pay Buzz and the others for their
autographs.
> The small print on the advertisement says, guests apprance is
subject to work
> commitments, guests may not be signing on both days, check the web
site for
> details. See www.autographica.co.uk
>
> I have no personal or business connection with this event but I was
very
> grateful to them bringing for creating the opportunity a few years
ago to meet
> and get the autograhs of several Russian cosmonauts including Alexi
Leonov and