From: "Edward R. Cole" <kl...@acsalaska.net>
To: "jlv" <j...@fing.edu.uy>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Magnetic North vs True North

At 07:30 AM 9/8/2011, you wrote:
True North

tip:

Look for the magnetic north with the compass, read their geographical coordinate in the GPS,
use this webpage
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomagmodels/Declination.jsp
and calculate the magnetic declination for their place.
You will know where this the true north using the magnetic north + / - the degrees of magnetic declination.

Jose Luis Vila
CX2AN
CX0CFI op.

-----Mensaje original----- From: Luc Leblanc