Mike,

Had it just come out of eclipse?   I have seen no Kursk frames when it just
came on just after eclipse...I think the Kursk Experiment isn't running quite
yet, so no frames to xmit.

So yes, I saw this yesterday :)

Also, to confirm W5RKN---I have seem some "all 0" frames too...you can hear
hear it on the audio actually :)

Mark N8MH