The company I work for gave me a 16GB iPad for work and I can pretty much put anything I want on it.

There are not as many apps designed for the iPad as there are for the iPhone (iPhone apps will work, but they're "screen space" small). However, I found HamSatHD. There are no reviews on the App Store so I was wondering if anyone here has used or is using it?

I just want to track satellites not control anything while out-and-about.

Developer webpage is www.vosworx.com.

Thanks,
Joel - W4JBB