Thanks for the plots Bob. The 2m havewave appears to do well on 70cm above
30 degrees, and fairly poor below that elevation.  The 70cm 1/4 wave appears
to suffer from no real nulls except at the very high elevations.  It is
about 5 DB down from the 2m 1/4 wave, but is also much more usable on the
below 30 degree passes.

So, would a dualband that is 1/4 wave on each band cover things pretty
well?  It appears like it would.

73s John AA5JG