AMSAT South Africa shows that all Amateur activations are suspended on SO-67
yet the Satellite status page on amsat.org still show green arrows for V and
U on this satellite.  Please I would suggest changing this status
information to reflect the state of things as they currently are not what we
would want them to be.  I know the link on the right does ultimately point
the reader to the authoritative information, but yet the status grid seems
to give the impression to the not so familiar viewer and satellite that they
might have success with this bird.

Hoping the best for the new projects that the SA AMSAT folks have on the
development track.

73, Tom, N5HYP