Domenico,

I already came across your articles. The reason I brought it up was that I see
so many complain about
new hams not knowing this, or that and the other too but then most don't really
try to help and teach.

I live by the principle that what you learn you must share and what you know
you must teach. That's the
only way we as society evolve and that includes ham radio :).

But again, bashing on the newcomers doesn't help anything. If they're only
shown how to work a satellite
with a HT and a store bought antenna then that's  what we get. Let's help these
folks get to the next step
and show them that you can actually have a real QSO on a satellite but in an
informative way, not talking
down on them.

73 Mike K5TRI